Yes! You don’t have to be affiliated with a production studio or even a specific film or TV production. Qwire can be extremely valuable when used on an individual basis by any of our ‘Core Four” - Picture Editors, Music Editors, Composers or Music Supervisor/Clearance people. Of course the more people using Qwire, the greater the benefit.
Articles in this section
- Can anyone use Qwire?
- Can there be more than one QwireMaster on a project?
- What are the hardware requirements needed in order to use Qwire?
- Why is Qwire different from other information sharing systems?
- What is the difference between a Group Leader and a Member?
- What if I don’t have an internet connection?
- How can I add a member?
- How fast is Qwire?
- What types of productions use using Qwire right now?
- What kind of support system does Qwire have?