Qwire was created by people who work every day in post production and not just some IT department. We have built Qwire to reduce each person’s workload without forcing them to work in a drastically new way. And since all the “core four” users are connected, data can be shared with other users, eliminating duplicate data entry and reducing errors. (Qwire’s multi-level security ensures that only authorized users can see sensitive data entered by other users.)
Articles in this section
- Can anyone use Qwire?
- Can there be more than one QwireMaster on a project?
- What are the hardware requirements needed in order to use Qwire?
- Why is Qwire different from other information sharing systems?
- What is the difference between a Group Leader and a Member?
- What if I don’t have an internet connection?
- How can I add a member?
- How fast is Qwire?
- What types of productions use using Qwire right now?
- What kind of support system does Qwire have?