As a cloud-based service, Qwire requires an internet connection for access. It works just fine connecting via a mobile hotspot if ethernet or wifi is not available.
Articles in this section
- Can anyone use Qwire?
- Can there be more than one QwireMaster on a project?
- What are the hardware requirements needed in order to use Qwire?
- Why is Qwire different from other information sharing systems?
- What is the difference between a Group Leader and a Member?
- What if I don’t have an internet connection?
- How can I add a member?
- How fast is Qwire?
- What types of productions use using Qwire right now?
- What kind of support system does Qwire have?